- This ATmega328P is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega328P achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
- The ATmega328P-PU AVR is supported with a full suite of program and system development tools including C Compilers, Macro Assemblers, Program Debugger/Simulators, In-Circuit Emulators, and Evaluation Kits.
- The AVR core combines a rich instruction set with 32 general purpose working registers. All the 32 registers are directly connected to the Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), allowing two independent registers to be accessed in one single instruction executed in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is more code efficient while achieving throughputs up to ten times faster than conventional CISC microcontrollers.
ATmega328P Microcontroller with 32Kb Flash Memory Suitable for Arduino UNO Board
High Performance, Low Power AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller
Advanced RISC Architecture
- 131 Powerful Instructions - Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
- 32 x 9 General Purpose Working Registers
- Fully Static Operation
- Up to 20 MIPS Throughput at 20Mhz
- On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
High Endurance Non - volatile Memory Segments
- 32K Bytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash program memory
- 1K Byte EEPROM
- 2K Bytes Internal SRAM
- Write/Erase Cycles : 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C
I/O and Packages
- 23 Programmable I/O Lines
- 28-Pin PDIP
Operating Voltage : 1.8V - 5.5V
Temperature Range : -40°C to 85°C
Speed Grade : 0-20MHz @ 4.5-5.5V, 0-10MHz @ 2.7-5.5v, 0-4MHz @ 1.8-5.5v